Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello People
I have been juicing for about a week and a half now, and really noticing the benefits. I have yet to give up my morning coffee fix, but give myself a break because I live in the Pacific Northwest. I juiced for breakfast this morning, but went light on the greens, as I didn't have a lemon to cut the strong green flavor. I have switched back to using green apples, because they have a lower sugar content. My body doesn't do well with all the sugar :( My digestion has improved, and my skin is becoming clearer every day.

I love juicing!!!

Todays juice
1 granny smith apple (you can add more or less to taste)
1 bunch organic spinach
2 sticks of celery
dandelion greens (these are great for detoxing the liver)
1 whole cucumber (skin on)
If you want to make this juice, and aren't used to juicing then I would recommend adding a lemon with some of the rind.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment